Lingua Franca Pinot Noir Avni 2018 - Wine Spectator 93 Points
Regular price $36.00
2018 Lingua Franca Pinot Noir Avni
Was $45 / bottle (previous vintage)
Now $36 / bottle
Wine Spectator 93 Points
Why to Buy This Wine:
- The winery was founded by Larry Stone, Master Sommelier. That means he knows what makes wine taste really good.
- The winemaker is Thomas Savre who did stints at Domaine Romanee Conti, Domaine Dujac, and Nicholas Potel. That's as world-class a pinot noir resume as it is possible to have.
- Esteemed winemaker Dominique Lafon is consulting. His winemaking resume is even better.
- The wine is from Oregon's terrific 2018 vintage, just the latest in a string of great vintages
- THE PRICE IS UNREAL. Really. The last vintage sold for $45 / bottle.
- The wine got a Wine Spectator 93 Points, with these notes: "A lithe wine, with laser focus, offering layers of snappy cherry, river stone and savory dark spice flavors that build tension toward fine-grained tannins. Drink now through 2027. —T.F.